BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get to know me!

Thanks to Susan, I'm finally feeling like a member of the blogspot community. (uh, other than Jesse wanting to recruit me as a stripper, that is).

So, without further ado:

8 TV shows I love: ( in no particular order)

1: Grey's Anatomy
2: NOVA (Geek alert!)
3: Desperate Housewives (Yup, we housewives are ALL that hawt. Yup.)
4: Keeping Up Appearances
5: Samantha Who?
6: MythBusters
7: Dirty Jobs
8: The Office (UK and US)

8 Favorite Restaurants: (in no particular order)
Uh, Okay. It's kind of against my husband's religion to eat out, but I'll do my best.

1: Ruth's Diner
2: Himalayan Kitchen
3: Millcreek Cafe
4: Yanni's Greek
5: Uh, there's a possibility that I'm overly fond of a Big Mac.
6: Cafe Rio
7: Citris Grill
8: Rino's

8 Things that happened yesterday:
(Shit. What was yesterday? They all blend together....oh! Yeah.)

1: Gym with the hubby.
2: Lunch with hubby
3: Christmas shopping (*shudder*)
4: Trying to surreptitiously check out the ass on the guy running the treadmill in front of me who was not my hubby.
5: New shield on the iPod (yay!)
6: Petted a bunny
7: Cooked something
8: Went to bed waiting for the hubby to return from head-banging at the Metallica show. *snicker*

8 Things I look forward to:

1: Wine
2: Friday Brunch, Bitch and Booze with Sara and Tami (and Susan if she dares!)
3: Wine
4: Annual Lake Tahoe Girls' Escape
5: Gambling in Tahoe
6: G becoming a bibliophile. (She has to. I will shrivel up if she doesn't)
7: Wine (is there an echo in here?)
8: The next four years.

8 Things I love about the Fall:
1: Wool socks
2: Rainy days that give me the excuse to curl up on the couch and read and drink tea. Or wine. Whatever.
3: School's in!
4: No more sunburns or additional freckles
5: Big comfy sweaters so I can stop sucking in.
6: Down comforters
7: Mulled wine
8: Playdates at Susan's.

8 Things on my wish list

1: A waist
2: A dog without a nervous bowel
3: My daughter having a life happy enough to spare her from ginormous therapist's bills in the future.
4: Boobs that aren't trying to make friends with my knees.
5: A month in London.
6: A vacay below the equator. (Not my equator...the Earth one where things are warm and sunny and there's a beach where someone will bring me endless drinky drinks.)
7: An end to knee-jerk hatred, close-minded opinions, uneducated rhetorical spew, no starving babies, no dead soldiers, no excuses for personal failure, a realignment of our national priorities.
8: That I could always be as deep and profound as that previous statement.


Um, I'd tag someone specifically, but don't really know anyone on here, so if you're reading this: Hey! Your it!

2 comments:

GoatyGav said...

Hey there Mukka

So - here's the side of you I haven't seen before eh? You - Surreptitiously checking out asses - never!!

Nessa said...

Ok, so maybe it wasn't as surreptitious as I thought...but does it make it better that right after that I blatantly checked out my own hubby's ass as he did calf-raises on the machine next to the treadmills? (His was MUCHO better...)

:)