BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wow. So, um, here I am everybody! Yay!!! *curtseys to big cheers from adoring fans*....Oh, wait, do I actually have to WRITE something intelligible/intelligent?

Ok, well then. My name is Vanessa. I live in the lovely, lovely city of Salt Lake (and, no, I'm not one of THOSE). I am currently a housewife and stay-at-home mom, although I prefer the term Domestic Goddess and expect it to be used with reverence and awe. Just kidding.

My daughter is 5 going on 15 and my husband is handsome and hardworking. We've been married for 9 years (OI! How did that happen???), together for 11. I pretty much have the Ideal Life. Hm. So, why am I so bored and twitchy and looking for More? Maybe I'll find the answer here....

So, thanks for having me, hope we can chat soon!

PS. Just so you can get a feeling for my true blogging/writing style, I'll post a blog that I wrote yesterday on another, shall-remain-nameless blog that I run and am getting NO LOVIN from.

:)

0 comments: